Char Essence by Sort of Coal 250 ml
Made from 100% matured oak wood vinegar, Char Essence is a natural multi-use product with the delightful smoky signature scent that is inherent in all of Sort of Coal’s products.
Char Essence purifies and moisturizes skin and hair naturally but also functions as a disinfectant and deodorizer for everything from laundry to home odors and even acts as an insect repellent.
Highly concentrated, Char Essence should be used sparingly, typically only 5 drops per 100 ml of water or sprayed lightly in the air, on skin or plants. This 250 ml bottle has a life span of 30 months once the bottle has been opened.
- Use in the bath for a purifying and moisturizing home spa treatment, boosts blood circulation.
- Moisturizes and cleanses facial skin.
- Purifies and scents the sauna.
- Relieves dandruff and odors from hair.
- Char Essence also has many home uses including freshening and softening laundry.
- Functions as a room deodorizer when sprayed anywhere unpleasant odors linger.
- Cleanses and disinfects kitchen chopping boards.
- Acts as a non-toxic insect repellent on skin and directly on plants to deter bugs.
Visit our London showroom
You will always find a broad selection of our furniture designs on display alongside our popular tabletop and desktop accessories as well alongside our beautifully curated selection of ‘Evergreen’ and seasonal products.
Find your nearest store
You will find a map of our global stockists to help you find the nearest store to see and touch our products. Not all of our products are on display at every stockist. Please speak to us or to your nearest store to check before you visit.
Free delivery over £1500
Eligible for return within 14 days
Our products are made by hand to order in our workshops in the UK and Portugal. Furniture items can take between 6-8 weeks to arrive with you, although some items are in stock and can arrive faster. This is indicated against each product as you select your option. If you have specific requirements for delivery and would like to know if your order can be delivered sooner, please do contact us.
Our mission is to be a responsible, purposeful and useful company that is fit for the 21st century, and our ambition is to sell our sustainably made furniture to as many people as possible.
To do this, we strive to strike the right balance between craft and industry.