Natural Lip Balm
- All products are tested on humans, not animals!
- Natural ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ascophyllum (Seaweed Extract), Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pelargonium Graveolens (Gernaium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
- Haeckels skin care products and candles are born from nature. Natural ingredients, picked for their health benefits, are harvested from local beaches in Margate, Kent by special license. Vitamin and mineral rich vegetation like mud and anti-bacterial seaweed are a regular feature in their products, helping rebuild skin.
- Haeckels products are packed in eco-friendly packaging made of Mycelium (fungi) that is intertwined with waste such as sawdust, flax and hemp husks to create a lightweight yet fire and impact resistant packaging. This can be reused, composted or planted in your garden to improve soil quality.
- The seed paper is made from recycled paper pulp mixed with wild flower seeds. Connecting you with the natural world, this packaging can return to its original form. Place the paper over compost, give it some water and place somewhere light and warm. Seedlings can then be moved into the garden.
This protective natural lip balm nourishes the skin, relieving and softening dry lips by providing a hit of moisture. This product contains no silicone or paraffin, and is formulated for frequent use.
Haeckels is a natural fragrance and skin care brand whose products are a work of love; a love of natural ingredients, a love of design and quality but ultimately a love of the heritage of coastal living. All their handcrafted products are formulated in a clifftop lab in Margate where they only use and distill locally growing botanicals that offer the very best anti-oxidant properties.
Made in Margate, Kent
How to Use
Apply as often as required. Reapplication is required throughout the day to maintain protection.
Made in the UK by Haeckels
Find your nearest store
You will find a map of our global stockists to help you find the nearest store to see and touch our products. Not all of our products are on display at every stockist. Please speak to us or to your nearest store to check before you visit.
Free UK delivery over £1500
Eligible for return within 14 days
Our products are made to order in our workshops in the UK and Portugal. Lead times vary according to the time of year. If not indicated against each product as you select your option, please call us or email us for the most up-to-date lead times. Please also contact us if you have specific requirements for delivery, for any custom orders or to check on stock items.
Our mission is to be a responsible, purposeful and useful company that is fit for the 21st century, and our ambition is to sell our sustainably made furniture to as many people as possible.
To do this, we strive to strike the right balance between craft and industry.