Traditional Seaweed Bath
- Fucus Vesiculosis (Bladderwrack)
- All products are tested on humans, not animals!
- Haeckels skin care products and candles are born from nature. Natural ingredients, picked for their health benefits, are harvested from local beaches in Margate, Kent by special license. Vitamin and mineral rich vegetation like mud and anti-bacterial seaweed are a regular feature in their products, helping rebuild skin.
- Haeckels products are packed in eco-friendly packaging made of Mycelium (fungi) that is intertwined with waste such as sawdust, flax and hemp husks to create a lightweight yet fire and impact resistant packaging. This can be reused, composted or planted in your garden to improve soil quality.
- The seed paper is made from recycled paper pulp mixed with wild flower seeds. Connecting you with the natural world, this packaging can return to its original form. Place the paper over compost, give it some water and place somewhere light and warm. Seedlings can then be moved into the garden.
This seaweed bath contains the most natural, nurturing of seaweeds, with natural skin rejuvenating qualities.
Packed with natural anti-oxidants and essential vitamins, this pure sea vegetable bath soak is natural medicine for your skin.
Bath salts and seaweed baths have been used for generations, repairing the skin, and have shown to help against signs of ageing, cellulite, arthritis and eczema.
Haeckels is a natural fragrance and skin care brand whose products are a work of love; a love of natural ingredients, a love of design and quality but ultimately a love of the heritage of coastal living. All their handcrafted products are formulated in a clifftop lab in Margate where they only use and distill locally growing botanicals that offer the very best anti-oxidant properties.
Made in Margate, Kent
How to Use
Soak the seaweed in a bath of very hot water. The seaweed will naturally rehydrate as the hot water aids the release of the plant’s alginate; squeezing the seaweed will also help to release more of the vitamin rich gel. Add cool water to ensure a comfortable bath temperature before entering and release the seaweed from net bag if desired. Take care entering and leaving the bath as the gel is very slippery. Seaweed can be dried and re-used within 3 days. After use our seaweed also makes an excellent organic fertiliser for your garden.
Made in Margate, UK by Haeckels
Visit our London showroom
You will always find a broad selection of our furniture designs on display alongside a curated edit of home accessories. Our Showroom is currently open by appointment only and please let us know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see during your visit.
Find your nearest store
You will find a map of our global stockists to help you find the nearest store to see and touch our products. Not all of our products are on display at every stockist. Please speak to us or to your nearest store to check before you visit.
Free UK delivery over £1500
Eligible for return within 14 days
Our products are made to order in our workshops in the UK and Portugal. Furniture items currently have a 12-week lead time because of delays caused by the coronavirus pandemic, although some items are in stock and can arrive faster. This is indicated against each product as you select your option (this is also where we update the lead time). If you have specific requirements for delivery and would like to know if your order can be delivered sooner, please do contact us.
Our mission is to be a responsible, purposeful and useful company that is fit for the 21st century, and our ambition is to sell our sustainably made furniture to as many people as possible.
To do this, we strive to strike the right balance between craft and industry.