- 100% natural soy wax
- renewable, sustainable resource, phthalate free
- 100% pure natural essential oils
- No colourants or dyes
- Clean-burning cotton wicks
- Glass jar
- Packaged in a recycled cardboard box
- Made in the UK with local supplies
Octō Candles are hand poured in small batches in London. They use only the finest and natural ingredients, and are vegan friendly. Soy wax burns longer and cleaner than paraffin wax so each 180ml candle lasts up to 35 hours.
Soy wax is blended at the perfect temperature with 100% natural essential oils (no artificial fragrance oils), and finished with a cotton wick. No synthetic or chemical nasties in here!
Made in London, UK
- Hygge is a heartwarming combination of zesty orange, spicy cinnamon, sweet vanilla, nutmeg, ginger and clove.
- Peppermint & Eucalyptus is refreshing and minty, a real pick-me-up scent and a great way to start a day.
- Cedarwood & Juniper Berry is an ideal scent for stressed out and tired minds, and for relaxing with at the end of the day.
Visit our London showroom
You will always find a broad selection of our furniture designs on display alongside our popular tabletop and desktop accessories as well alongside our beautifully curated selection of ‘Evergreen’ and seasonal products.
Find your nearest store
You will find a map of our global stockists to help you find the nearest store to see and touch our products. Not all of our products are on display at every stockist. Please speak to us or to your nearest store to check before you visit.
Free delivery over £1500
Eligible for return within 14 days
Our products are made to order in our workshops in the UK and Portugal. Furniture items can take between 7-8 weeks to arrive with you (possibly longer before and after the summer holiday closure and Christmas), although some items are in stock and can arrive faster. This is indicated against each product as you select your option (this is also where we update the lead time). If you have specific requirements for delivery and would like to know if your order can be delivered sooner, please do contact us.
Our mission is to be a responsible, purposeful and useful company that is fit for the 21st century, and our ambition is to sell our sustainably made furniture to as many people as possible.
To do this, we strive to strike the right balance between craft and industry.