Walpol Bay GPS 23’34″N Candle by Haeckels
- 270ml / Burn Time Approx 40 Hours
- Picked on 25th March 2014 / Sunny Day
- How to use your candle: The first time that you burn your candle, allow it to burn for at least two hours, or until the whole top is liquid with wax. This allows for an even burn the next time it is used.
- Haeckels skin care products and candles are born from nature. Natural ingredients, picked for their health benefits, are harvested from local beaches in Margate, Kent by special license. Vitamin and mineral rich vegetation like mud and anti-bacterial seaweed are a regular feature in their products, helping rebuild skin.
- Haeckels products are packed in eco-friendly packaging made of Mycelium (fungi) that is intertwined with waste such as sawdust, flax and hemp husks to create a lightweight yet fire and impact resistant packaging. This can be reused, composted or planted in your garden to improve soil quality.
- The seed paper is made from recycled paper pulp mixed with wild flower seeds. Connecting you with the natural world, this packaging can return to its original form. Place the paper over compost, give it some water and place somewhere light and warm. Seedlings can then be moved into the garden.
Let this Walpol Bay candle by Haeckels take your thoughts to a place of calm solitude, a place where man and nature meet. The place where raw earth, wind and salt meet your face, and breathe in the vegetation around you.
Walpol Bay is the special place where Haeckels harvest raw botanicals for their luxury candles and antioxidant self care products. They have a unique licence to collect sea botanicals from the wild beaches beaches around Margate in Kent, a permission only granted to two companies.
This wild yet calming candle burns for around 40 hours, and once you’re finished, you have a beautiful vessel. Why not collect some pretty pebbles for it on your next trip to the seaside?
When burning this candle, you might find some of these scents:
Top: aromatic and clean
Heart: intense green sweetness
Base: bitter resinous musk
Made in UK by Haeckels
Visit our London Showroom
You will always find a broad selection of our furniture designs that are complimented by our beautifully curated selection of accessories. These products are carefully considered and chosen for the Natural Home.