London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and proactive studio intern with impeccable communication skills and an appreciation for design.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and ordering components, samples, stationary and other items required by the team
- Ordering packaging materials and printed collateral
- Liaising with press, preparing press loans
- Packing and dispatching samples
- Processing, packing and dispatching accessory orders
- Greeting customers and assisting with day to day sales duties
- Keeping the studio, stock rooms, shop and packing area clean and tidy
- Monitoring stock levels
- Updating point of sale and other in store graphics
- Assisting with technical drawings (stand plans, bespoke orders etc)
- Following up on quotations, prices and lead times with our fabricators and suppliers as directed by the Studio Manager
- Assisting with photoshoots and archiving resulting imagery
- Assisting with the organisation of both in-house and external events (Maison Objet, Clerkenwell Design Week etc)
- Assisting with the companies Facebook & Twitter page
- Providing general assistance and support to the studio Manager as needed
The successful applicant will have:
- the ability to multitask
- attention to detail
- a proactive, can do approach
- the ability to remain motivated and produce high standards of work whilst completing repetitive tasks
- an interest in gaining insight into the workings of a young furniture brand
- experience in Sketch-up, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop (desirable)
Full-time, Tuesday to Saturday 9.30 to 6pm weekdays except Thursday 9.30 to 7.30pm, Saturday 11 to 5pm.
Part-time: Saturday, Thursday plus one other day (TBC).
Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
For job enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of emails that we receive in regards to job opportunities, we are unable to reply to all messages. We do read every application and will contact you should we wish to take your application further.
From time to time we receive emails with design submissions. We are always appreciative to receive these so please do send your submission to email@example.com who will look through it.
We are unable to reply to all messages so don't feel too bad if you don't get a reply from us.