Please read these service guidelines in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions. Note that these are guideline delivery prices.
The precise cost of a furniture delivery is automatically calculated at the checkout. It is worked out based on the area we are delivering to and the total weight and value of the items purchased.
||£75 – £199
||£200 – £249
||£250 – £499
||£500 – £749
||£750 – £1499
England & Wales
|Click & Collect
from London Store
London & M25
||£55 charge for 2-man service
Rest of England/Wales
Scotland2-man delivery Scotland
Accessories will be shipped using a courier such as UPS or DHL and the shipping charges will be a fixed amount based on the above order value.
Furniture items will be delivered with our standard 1-man doorstep delivery unless a 2-man service is paid for (see above). The driver will be on his own and will not carry the items into the premises. We therefore recommend for larger items, such as day beds, sofas, dining tables and larger benches, our 2-man delivery service.
Both 1-man and 2-man delivery service will include the following:
- Delivery to customer within 7-10 working days from date of receipt of the complete order in our UK warehouse
- You will receive an email or a telephone call to make an appointment confirming a day and an AM/PM delivery slot if requested (please note: delivery options will vary by region since we use a range of different delivery companies)
- Please note that the customer is responsible for removing any breakables
For a 2-man delivery, will can also, subject to confirmation*:
- Deliver to a room of choice
- Unwrap the goods and assemble*
- Remove any rubbish*
* Exceptions apply – not all delivery drivers or companies are able to assemble and/or remove packaging, some products may be too big for a 2-man delivery and properties with problematic access are excluded and will be quoted separately. Please contact us if any of the above apply. We will do our best to accommodate your requests (extra charges may apply).
Your order will be delivered to the address you supply us at the time of placing your order with us. Another Country Ltd. will do their best to deliver all orders within the lead time given, however these cannot be guaranteed. Special order or bespoke items may take longer and factory production problems or delays cannot be foreseen.
Please note that it may not be possible for us to delivery to some locations, so if you feel your area is not covered in the above table, then please call us for further assistance.
It is the responsibility of the customer to check the access to their property and ensure that the item purchased will fit through all doorways, stairwells and within the area of intended use. This is especially important for sofa deliveries.
Be aware that the goods are the customers responsibility from the point that we attempt to deliver them and the customer must accept the goods when they are ready to be delivered.
Where the customer does not comply with our attempts to deliver we reserve the right to cancel the entire or part of the order and charge the customer costs to cover for storage, delivery, shipping and insurance of the goods.
Another Country Ltd. will retain full ownership until such time that the goods have been paid in full.
Please note that we are unable to change an order or item after it has been entered into production.